Bank Street Theater’s Birthday Party Packages
Prices are effective February 1, 2019
At the current time are not accepting new party reservations for groups with more than 15 people total.
Current Movie Options:
Private Rental – $19 per Guest
- Watch any movie currently playing at Bank Street Theater*
- Includes a theater exclusively for your party for 2 hours with a dedicated member of our staff to assist you
- Each guest receives a small popcorn and small fountain beverage which include free refills for the duration of the rental
- We supply the table, tablecloth, paper plates, napkins, forks, and clean up**
- A minimum of 10 paying guests ($190 minimum charge) is required
- Birthday Girl or Boy is free! Parents and siblings of any minor celebrating a birthday are free. If additional parents and their children wish to stay there is a $5 per person charge.
Private parties are held on Saturdays and Sundays with start times between 10:00 am and 10:30 am. We also offer private morning screenings during certain holidays and school vacations. Private rentals are also available up until 2:00 pm during NM public school hours and a minimum of 15 paying guests ($285 minimum charge) is required for these times. We do not offer private rentals outside of these times. A $75 deposit is due at the time of booking. The deposit can be paid online via Paypal or in person at our box office. All Aboard Pizza (860-354-9552) is a popular option with parents. Located just around the corner from the theater, they can deliver pizzas straight to your party.
*Movie must be scheduled to play the day of the party. This option is NOT available for customers wishing to show their own film.
**We do not supply invitations, cake, cutting knife, candles, matches or a lighter.
Public Showtime – $15 Per Guest
- Watch any movie currently playing at Bank Street Theater during any of our regularly scheduled show times
- Includes a ticket, small popcorn, small fountain beverage and reserved seating for each guest
- A minimum of 8 guests ($120 minimum charge) is required. Birthday child and family are not free with this package.
Public parties can be scheduled any day of the week during any of our regularly scheduled shows. A $75 deposit is due at the time of booking. The deposit can be paid online via Paypal or in person at our box office.
We often get questions regarding a separate party room for public showtime parties. Unfortunately, due to the space constraints of our historic building we do not have a separate party room. However, All Aboard Pizza is again a popular option with parents. It is just around the corner from the theater and many parents have gone there for pizza and cake. Tasty Waves is also family friendly options located within a short walk of the theater. Please call ahead of time to make reservations with these great local establishments.
Bring Your Movie Option:
Bank Street Theater’s Private Theater Rentals
Want to treat someone special to a private viewing? Want to bring in your child’s favorite film? Have a home movie you want to show for a family reunion? Now is your chance to see it on the big screen! This our most popular option for large parties.
$225 for Theater 4 (holds 35 people, seats 12 comfortably at the party table)
$300 for Theater 3 (holds 70 people, seats 20 comfortably at the party table)
$400 for Theater 1 (holds 110 people, chairs cannot be provided in this auditorium)
- Great for all ages!
- Two hour auditorium rental with a dedicated member of our staff to assist you
- Bring your own DVD
- Bring your own food & beverages
- No minimum required
- Pricing DOES NOT include popcorn/drinks provided by Bank Street Theater. A table will be provided for any outside food/drinks provided by the customer. A child sized combo (popcorn & a fountain drink) can be purchased for an additional reduced charge per guest.
Private parties are held on Saturdays and Sundays with start times between 10:00 am and 10:30 am. We also offer private morning screenings during certain holidays and school vacations. Private rentals are also available up until 2:00 pm during NM public school hours. Additional late night hours are available Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays subject to availability.
A $75 deposit is due within 48 hours of booking. Failure to pay your deposit will result the loss of your reservation and Bank Street Theater reserves the right to book another party in its place.
To book your party e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860.354.9911